Authentic Balinese Resort Architecture
“FRAMED BY A GLITTERING BLACK SAND BEACH AND SET AMIDST TABANAN’S ICONIC RICE TERRACE”
Located in the upcoming area of Tabanan on Bali’s southwest coast, this intimate oceanfront retreat comprises just 21 villas, most with their own private swimming pool. Located far from the hustle and bustle of Bali’s more populated areas, the stylish WakaGangga is set amidst gently sloping rice terraces and framed by the glittering black sand beach.
For centuries timeless traditions, the mountains, emerald green rice fields, the deep blue ocean and the quietly spoken people of Bali have inspired artists and travelers alike. In a village forgotten by time, WakaGangga harnesses all that is beautiful, natural and simply spectacular in a boutique resort in Bali that offers the greatest luxury of all; our unspoiled island at its best.
CHECK IN TIME AND POLICIES
Check in : 02.00 PM
Check out : 12.00 PM
Early Arrivals and Late Departures
Early check-in is subject to availability of rooms on the day of arrival and confirmation by the hotel.
We shall accommodate the guests’ late departure request until 06.00 PM, free of charge, subject to room availability.
For check outs after 06.00 PM full day’s room rate will apply.
- Two children below 5 years are accommodated free. Baby cot is available.
- For a child between 6 and 12 years with an extra bed, charged at USD 45 per night including breakfast.
- Children’s menu is available at restaurant.
- Extra bed (maximum one adult per villa excepting Grand 2 bedroom Villa where 2 adults with extra beds can be accommodated).
- The day bed in each villa can be converted into an extra bed charged at USD 60 per night including breakfast.
- Baby sitting service is available on request at an hourly rate for minimum 2 hours. Reservation is required, one day in advance.
Sign up for updates